The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Read the latest updates.
Fall Service November, 2020
Fall ASE programs provide a service and learning experience in the Boone community. Experiences are led and created by trained student Peer Leaders and involve service alongside community partners, purposeful reflection and new experiences within our local community!
This year, ASE will be hosting hybrid experiences (socially distanced and virtual):
- Sign-ups are now open!
- For more information please follow us on Instagram & Facebook, or visit the ACT Office.
- Sign-ups are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- There are no costs to participate in an ASE
- One required pre-travel meeting (time and location determined by each program once participants are finalized)
- One Reorientation session after programs conclude
Locally Grown (11/6/20-11/8/20)
Join us as we partner with the Sustainability Office to work on App State's gardens and discuss sustainability and the importance of local gardens and local parks in our community!
Peer Leaders: Alexa Conway & Allison Montgomery
Learning Partners: Mike Waters