Lottery is where you sign-up for an ASE program to participate on. The lottery sign-up allows for everyone to have the same chance at getting a spot on a program of their choice. It is possible to come to the lottery and not get on a program as demand sometimes exceeds the spaces available, but there is a waitlist.
Come to Lottery with an open mind; all programs will provide rewarding experiences.
How does the lottery work?
- Pick up a Lottery Packet in the ACT Outreach Center.
- Bring completed Lottery Packet and deposit, check ONLY made out to "ACT", to lottery.
- Upon arrival to lottery you will be assigned your official lottery number.
- If you are not there by the start time, you will only receive an opportunity to sign-up following the entire lottery process. If you cannot make it on time or at all, communicate with us before lottery and we will save you a number.
- A random number generator will begin selecting numbers. When a person's number is called, each person will proceed to sign up for the program of their choice until each program is full.
- Once you sign-up for a program, you must submit your deposit. Deposit amounts vary per program, check the Lottery Packet for specific details.